Monday, October 6, 2008

SIMPLEY THE BEST!

I have always been a HUGE Tina Turner fan, and last Wednesday I got to see her LIVE!! It was amazing. Josh,Ashley,Matt and I headed to Kansas City on Wednesday. On the way up there no one was really all that excited like I was. Once we got to the hotel, we didn't have much time to do anything but get ready and go. So me, all grins all day, headed to the Sprint center. It was a 2 hour show of just HER! She danced in 4 inch heels the whole time, amazing! Tina was wonderful and so were her back up dancers. I did not take my camera but Matt took some pictures on his phone but they did not turn out very good! Thanks Ashley for wonderful seats and thanks to the guys for putting up with me singing Tina and talking about it the weeks.

1 comment:

Molly Bittle Puryear said...

Hey Caroline! I just wanted to confirm, outside of the tailgating chaos, the dates we're going to Sanibel! YAY! We are going the week of MLK day, the week of the
19th of January. I think this needs to be our new slogan: "We always have Sanibel" I was laughing to myself about our conversation later than day:)