Monday, February 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!


JACK MAGNESS is one! Wow a year already, i just can't believe it. Yesterday was Jacks 1st birthday and we had a wonderful party for him. We had friends and family here for the special day. For me it was hard. I just can't believe that my little man is growing up so fast. Jack, thank you for the best year of my life and I can't wait for many more. I love you and happy birthday turkey!!
Here are a few pictures form the big day.look everyone I'm oneYes that is a Red Ryder!

I love this cake!






5 comments:

The Young Family said...

I am so sad that we could not be there! Happy Birthday to Jack!!!! We love and miss you very much!!! Can't wait for our trip to Florida!!!

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!

Rachel DeCarolis said...

Wow, I cannot believe how big he is! Didn't you just have him, like, yesterday??

Hope you're all doing well!

Amy and Jerry said...

So sweet! He's so cute!

Melissa said...

cute boy!! aren't they fun??!