Friday, April 17, 2009

Beach Ideas?

In less than one month we will be leaving for the beach, Santa Rosa Beach Florida to be exact. I really can't wait, I feel like I am counting down the days and making all kinds of lists. We are taking Jack on his first REAL vacation. I am also getting to go with two of my best friends and their families. But really why I am here is to ask you guys ideas and what you do when taking little ones to the beach. See, the kiddos will all be under the age of two. I will love some feed back with ideas. Please!!!

3 comments:

The Young Family said...

Vodka, cigarettes, tequila...LOTS of tequila! That's my advice!

Erin said...

We are actually taking Lily Ann in the morning for her first time! I am buying a tent that is supposed to be 10-15 degrees cooler inside the tent. It's also uva/uvb protected. When I go with my friends and there little ones most of the time the little ones are actually scared of the waves and will just sit and play in the sand. Make sure you have buckets, shovels,balls, and lots of sunscreen! It will be fun! Can't wait to see pictures!

Erin said...

I can't think of the name of the tent but we got it from Bed bath & Beyond. It's 24.95! It was the best thing that we have gotten for the beach. it easy to put up and take down! It also comes with stakes to put in the sand to keep it from blowing away! LA loved it and spent most of the day playing in it yesterday. It's plenty big and you can also put beach chairs in it! http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=13669724&RN=127 Hope this helps!!